Jamaican Rum Punch
If you have ever traveled to Jamaica, I’m sure you have had a glass of Jamaican rum punch. It is the islands signature cocktail.
It is refreshing and gets you in a nice island mood to enjoy your vacation. There is no substitute for laying on the beach, or poolside, and enjoying a glass of the island’s finest libation.
You can now relive that experience at home by making your own rum punch. Let teach you how, with this simple Jamaican rum punch recipe.
Jamaican Rum Punch
Easy to make cool, refreshing Jamaican rum punch. This is the most popular island cocktail. It is served in some of the finest restaurants bars, hotels, and, resorts, But it is best served when you make it yourself. You can make it just like the experts with my easy to follow recipe. Cheers!!!!!
- 8 Medium Limes Can be substituted with 1 cup of lime juice.
- 2 Cups Jamaican Wray and Nephew over proof white rum
- 3 Cups Strawberry flavored syrup
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Hawaiian punch Fruit juicy red
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 8 Whole Allspice seeds
- Pour water, strawberry syrup, Hawaiian punch, and pineapple juice into a punch bowl. (I personally use a large 8-12-gallon Saucepan).
- Add the rum and adjust to your taste, you can add more or less depending on your taste. Add a ½ cup at a time to get the taste that is right for you.
- Add allspice seeds and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Pour contents into a punch bowl.
- You can add slices of fruits (Limes, oranges, strawberries, or pineapples) as a nice garnish.
- Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours before serving.
Here is a good step by step video by Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum UK Please drink responsibly, and if you must drink, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Always have a designated driver. Jamaican Wray and Nephew over proof white rum is strong (63% alcohol volume). For a tamer version of rum punch, you can check out this recipe.
Serving: 01 | Sodium: 8mg | Calcium: 30mg | Vitamin C: 18mg | Vitamin A: 22IU | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 145mg | Calories: 147kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Iron: 1mg
That sounds like a delicious drink! Definitely, want to give this a try. cheers!
Hello Boyd, please let me know how it turns out.